- Claim your Google listing
- Ensure that your business is properly registered as either a location or brand
- Populate the necessary information for your “Google my Business page”
- Email (and verify)
- Thumbnail Image
- Header Image
- Assign Managers
- Add photos (provided by the client)
- Provide a “review plan of action” sheet to assist your company to get reviews properly
- How to ask for reviews
- How to help your customers leave reviews
- What not to do when it comes to reviews
- How to properly respond and monitor reviews
- For businesses that have multiple locations, we will claim and register up to 3 locations of the same business. Sometimes this means we need to merge some G+ pages that were improperly claimed and combine them into one dashboard.
- Confirm that map makers are in the correct place and contact Google local support team to fix them if they are not
- Confirm that listing is appearing correctly in Google Maps and Mobile Apps
- Manage Google My Business Page for one Year. Fix any alerts and warnings on your Google my Business listing (this service renews at $175/yr)
- Get your primary location listed in the Local Business aggregators which will affect over 50 business directories. (this service renews annually at $250/ year)
- Keep your business information up to date and current.
- Connect your Business to your Google Analytics
- Connect Business to Youtube
"Jason T. Wiser is the absolute best!! I had questions on sharing circles, not only did he solve that but Jason also walked me through connecting a "YouTube legacy account" that no one else has been able to explain. Jason is very knowledgeable and made the entire experience, pleasant! Thank you so much Jason!"
$575/Flat Rate add to cart
I really appreciate Jason’s professional advice and help on straightening out the Google+ Page nightmare. Awesome guy and great job!
David Miles , Mklec, Inc.